About the faculty
Faculty of Applied Sciences and Humanities
Passion for good teaching and future topics - this is what distinguishes the ANG faculty.
Mathematics, statistics, physics and building physics are our competencies in service to the entire TH Rosenheim. Our degree programs in energy and building technology, business mathematics-actuarial sciences and the master's degree program in building physics also build on this.
Good learning and teaching, that means for us:
- Scientifically founded didactic method diversity and innovative teaching formats
- Motivated instructors who continuously improve their skills
- High practical relevance through cooperation with companies as well as highly regarded applications in research, development and transfer
Pure future, that is what our study programs offer
- FUTURE. MAKE. NOW. The Energy and Building Technology is working intensively on future oriented solutions to mitigate climate change in relation to the topics of energy and buildings.
- Business Mathematics. Your future plus. The Business Mathematics-Actuarial Science program offers excellent prospects - both professionally and in terms of advanced master's degree programs.
- Buildings and Quarters of the Future. The master's program in building physics focuses on sustainability, innovative building technology, and evidence-based optimized acoustic and thermal concepts.
Diverse future topics in research, development and transfer.