Our teaching methods (JiTT/PI/Tutorials) are also particularly suitable for online teaching and are and have been presented by us in various workshops, lectures and conference contributions. (As of 14.02.2023).
A list of the workshops planned and already held can be found here:
- 2023-02-16: Conference Inverted Classroom & beyond ICM 2023, Chur/Graubünden. ►Registration for the conference
- 2023-04-26 to 28: University Future Festival - The SCALE-UP space and teaching concept - from lecture hall to active hall. - Online or face-to-face participation (Berlin, Bochum and Heilbronn) ►Registration for the Festival
- 2023 SS: Merseburg University of Applied Sciences. In planning.
- 2023-02-09: working group wiss. Continuing education AGWW Hessen in Gießen
- 2023-02-01: JiTT/PI taster workshop in Rosenheim
- 2022-12-09: International Conference on Physics Education, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia.
- 2022-11-24: Young DPG event on career orientation
- 2022-11-15: Office of Higher Education Didactics GHD for HAWs in Baden-Württemberg in Karlsruhe. ►Registration for online workshop.
- 2022-10-04: University of Public Service, Fürstenfeldbruck.
- 2022-09-27: University of Magdeburg.
- 2022-07: Didactics Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt (presence workshop).
- 2022-07: Conference of the directors of the high schools of Upper Bavaria East in the scale-up room of the TH Rosenheim
- 2022-06: Day of teaching, TH Rosenheim
- 2022-05: University of Bayreuth (Online-Workshop)
- 2022-04: TH Rosenheim, Seniorprof-Workshop
- 2022-03: HS Kempten, Forum Digital Teaching, Fak Social&Health
- 2022-03: NBS Northern Business School gGmbH, Hamburg.
- 2022-01: Evening workshop at the TH Rosenheim
- 2022-01: Didactic Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt (taster workshop)
- 2021-11: Office for Higher Education Didactics GHD (Society for Higher Education Didactics) for HAWs in Baden-Württemberg in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2021-09: University of Applied Sciences Mittweida, network meeting math/physics + e-learning.
- 2021-07: working group wiss. Further education AGWW Hessen in Gießen
- 2021-06: Didactics Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt
- 2021-06: Office for Higher Education Didactics GHD for HAWs in Baden-Württemberg in Karlsruhe
- 2021-06: Evening workshop at TH Rosenheim
- 2021-05: South Bavarian MINT Spring. Miniworkshop. (Series of lectures)
- 2021-04: Transfer conference "Many paths lead to success". DLR, HRK, BMBF Berlin
- 2021-03: Free University of Berlin, University Didactics Winterschool.
- 2021-02: Didactics Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt
- 2021-02: University of Zwickau
- 2021-01: Didactic Center of Higher Education HDW North Rhine-Westphalia (University of Applied Sciences Niederrhein in Mönchengladbach & Krefeld)
- 2020-09: Didactics Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt
- 2020-09: GHD Baden-Württemberg at Albstadt-Sigmaringen University of Applied Sciences
- 2020-07: Didactic Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt
- 2020-06: Didactic Network of Central Hesse ZekoLL in Giessen
- 2020-05: Didactics Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt
- 2020-03: dghd Annual Conference in Berlin (German Society for Higher Education Didactics)
- 2020-01: University of Leipzig (Physics Colloquium and Workshop)
- 2019-09: German Physical Society working group for universities of applied sciences in Bad Honnef
- 2019-07: AAPT Conference in Provo /USA (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- 2019-07: Didactics Center of the Bavarian Universities DIZ in Ingolstadt, Germany
- 2019-05: PTEE Conference in Delft (Physics Teaching in Engineering Excellence)
- 2019-03: Ignaz Guenther High School in Rosenheim, Germany
- 2018-07: AAPT Conference in Washington DC / USA (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- 2018-10: University rectors conference nexus conference Hamburg
- 2018-10: German Rectors' Conference round table engineering competence Ingolstadt
- 2018-03: Free University Berlin
- 2018-01: University of Paderborn (Physics Colloquium)
- 2017-11: University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg Weingarten
- 2017-10: Teaching-Learning Conference of the Stifterverband, Berlin
- 2017-09: 3rd MINT Symposium at the TH Nuremberg
- 2017-06: University of Duisburg-Essen
- 2017-06: Conference of the physics department of the German Physical Society in Bad Honnef, Germany
- 2017-05 & 2019-07: TH Rosenheim
- 2016-11: Lernreich 2.0, Education Pact of Bavaria, Ministry of Education Munich #2
- 2016-07: Lernreich 2.0, Education Pact Bavaria, Ministry of Education Munich.#1
- 2016-02: Congress Digital Didactics, Neubeuern Castle
- 2015-10: Teaching Day TH Deggendorf
You can now find the learning videos at www.pro-aktjv.de/lernvideos
- → News
- → History
- → Publications
- → Learning videos
- → Links and literature
- → Awards
- → Contact
- → Overview (PRO-Aktjv Home-Site)