Enrolment and Study Start
Here you can find more information on your enrolment at TH Rosenheim and how to best prepare yourself to make your start of studies as successful and comfortable as possible.
You will get your official letter of acceptance both via the online application portal and via mail.
You have been admitted to your desired study programme? Congratulations! Now you have to accept your place at TH Rosenheim via the online application portal. You then have to request enrolment.
PLEASE NOTE: The letter of acceptance is sufficient for applying for a visa and for applying for a place in a student residence.
Checklist for International Students
In order to be enrolled, you have to request enrolment at TH Rosenheim via the application portal. For the enrolment to be processed, you have to submit
- Certificate of German statutory health insurance / electronic report (M10) of your health insurance - this will be sent to the Student Administration automatically. You can find more information on health insurance here.
- Proof of payment of 85 € student union contribution fee: After you applied for enrolment via the TH Rosenheim online portal, the portal will generate a PDF file that includes the bank details for the student union contribution. Please make sure that you indicate the correct transaction reference. Account statements and screenshots showing transactions are suitable to be uploaded.
- Certificate of removal from the registry of your current university, if necessary
If you are currently enrolled at a German university, please upload the removal notice from your current university to the application portal.
- Indian students: You have to submit your APS certificate upon enrolment!
Pre-arrival and first steps in Germany
Log-In Credentials for TH Rosenheim
After enrolment please download your login details for the IT systems of TH Rosenheim. How to get your IT access data as a student:
- Log in for the last time with your applicant credentials at the Online Service Centre (OSC).
- Switch to English.
- Select the menu item > My Studies > Student Service > Requested Reports / Reports.
- To download your student account credentials, please click on the following link: RZ-Zugangsdaten and download the sheet with your log-in credentials.
From now on, please only use the ID and password from this initial access letter.
IT Services TH Rosenheim
Please find here further information on IT services at TH Rosenheim.
IT Services at TH Rosenheim
- IT Services 90 KB
Online Preparation Courses
OPEN vhb courses are non-curricular, open online courses offered by Bavarian universities. The courses can be used free of charge by anyone interested.
After Your Arrival
Introduction to German Language and Culture (all levels)
Please find information about German language courses, placement counselling and registration at the Language Center of TH Rosenheim.
Please be aware that lectures are held in presence at TH Rosenheim.
If you cannot be at TH Rosenheim until the official start of your studies for any reason, download the learning material from the Learning Campus and inform your dean of studies.
Officially, it is possible to continue your studies on site and in presence during the whole semester. However, we strongly recommend that you do not arrive in Germany later than 6 weeks after the start of the semester, otherwise it will be very difficult to catch up.
If you arrive at TH Rosenheim at a later date than your official start of studies, please arrange a counselling appointment with your dean of studies once you are at TH Rosenheim.
Helpful information - everything for a good start at TH Rosenheim
Here you will find helpful information about your arrival, visa and registration requirements, housing, health insurance and more.
Contacts at TH Rosenheim
- Important Contacts 44 KB