Studying at Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences
Start your future at Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences
Whether you are more interested in technical subjects, sustainability, business or management, health, social affairs, design, wood, digitalisation or computer science, we offer you a wide range of study options with over 50 Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes. But that's not the only reason why studying at TH Rosenheim is worthwhile. We also offer you:
- a familiar atmosphere, personal support and learning in small teams
- high practical relevance and applied learning
- excellently equipped laboratories and workshops
- dual study programmes for valuable practical experience during your studies
- strong company network for project work and future careers
- a unique location in the Munich metropolitan region, in the immediate vicinity of Austria and surrounded by mountains and lakes with great sports and leisure opportunities
Our study offer
At Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences (TH Rosenheim) with its campuses in Rosenheim, Burghausen, Mühldorf am Inn and Traunstein, you can choose from over 50 Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes. Among them are numerous courses of study that are geared to central topics of the future and the corresponding need for specialists. The study programme covers the fields of business, technology, design, health and social affairs.
Info sessions for degree seeking students
TH Rosenheim offers various opportunities to get in touch and find out more about its Bachelor's and Master's degree programs. Be part of our online info sessions.
Student Advisory Office
Do you have further questions about studying at the TH Rosenheim, about a degree program or do you need help in making a decision? The student advisory office will be happy to help you.
Applications to study at the TH Rosenheim are always made online.
- The application period for the winter semester (start in October) begins on 15 April
- For the summer semester (start in March) the application period begins on 1 November
One university, four locations
Would you like to find out more about our locations? Find out more about the offered degree programmes, the facilities and student life at each campus.