Applying for a semester abroad in Rosenheim

You apply to spend one or two semesters abroad through your home university, which has to be a partner university of Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences. In order to ensure that your application process is dealt with quickly, please note the following guidelines.

  1. Please contact the coordinator at your home university who is responsible for the exchange programme (ERASMUS, university partnership) and apply for an exchange place at TH Rosenheim. 
  2. If your application is successful your home university will nominate you for one or two semesters abroad at TH Rosenheim.

Non-EU exchange students from EU partner universities
Please note the new regulations applying to non-EU exchange students from EU partner universities: Info Sheet Third country applicants from EU

Contact for Exchange Students

International topics on Social Media